Every dollar raised for this event goes directly back to the players; in the form of tangible goods, overall purse, onsite amenities, and printed materials to ensure a well-organized, smooth & enjoyable tournament experience.
The Women’s Open of Maryland is a not-for-profit, unincorporated association comprised of two individuals, volunteer tournament Directors Allison Stone and Andrew Fish.
Your sponsorship donations will help fund tournament expenses, such as the following:
- PDGA event sanctioning fees,
- Park Fees and Permits,
- PDGA added cash requirements for Pros ($2000.00 for A-Tier in 2020),
- Merchandise payouts for AMs (an added perk which helps grow tournament participation numbers! AM entry fees are used to purchase event branded items for player packs),
- Bathroom rentals onsite for event,
- Film coverage of the feature and lead card in the Open Division,
- Trophies for all 1st place division winners,
- Lunch for players and caddies,
- Prizes for CTPs, ring of fire, & spirit award,
- Water stations on course for players & volunteers,
- Signage & office supplies
- Tee signs (81 in total. 3 separate layouts for different divisions, 3 signs per hole, 27 holes),
- Caddy books,
- Course signage (parking lot, tournament central, bathrooms, beer garden),
- Scorecards and player placcards for scoreboard,
- Printer ink, staples, & tee sign stakes
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Women’s Open of Maryland — and growing the sport of disc golf for women and girls in the Mid-Atlantic Region!